Saturday, Jul 22nd

Last update:01:17:23 PM GMT

Headlines:
You are here: Home Subscription

Subscription

E-mail Print PDF

Now! if you don’t get it regularly.

Please send the mailing address and Transaction ID at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

All you need to do is to send a draft in favor of Civil Services Times payable at New Delhi worth -

  1. Rs. 1,800 for annual subscription of monthly CST magazine editions
  2. Rs. 1,800 for Prelims General Studies Special 2017-18
  3. Rs. 2,200 for Prelims General Studies Practice Papers (11 Booklets)
  4. Rs. 1,100 for Prelims CSAT Practice Papers Volumes I & II
  5. Rs. 3,700 for Mains Special 2017-18

We dispatch the magazine and books through India Post's Registered Parcel and by courier to select destinations. Speed Post charges for annual magazine subscription is Rs. 650 extra. We bear 40% of the Speed Post cost and the remaining 60% is borne by subscriber, equaling Rs. 650. Current Speed Post rate is Rs. 90 per book.

Bank Accounts for NEFT/RTGS Transactions (Choose either of the two)
Bank: ICICI
A/C No: 017105000971
Account Name: Civil Services Times
Branch Name: E-30, Saket Branch, New Delhi - 110017
IFSC Code: ICIC0000171
Bank: Bank of Maharashtra
A/C No: 00000020042900402
Account Name:
Civil Services Times
Branch Name:
00593, New Delhi, Press Enclave, Saket, Malviya Nagar Extension Area
IFSC Code:
MAHB0000593  

 

Mailing Address: Clearly specify your:

Editorial Office,
C-75, Paryavaran Complex,
IGNOU Road, New Delhi-30

0987122000109871220001 , 0997108000109971080001
0999008000109990080001 , 0987133000109871330001

  • Full Name
  • Mailing address
  • Phone numbers (if any)
  • Month from which the subscription is sought

Our Relevant Study Material

Books under Prelims General Studies Special 2017-18

  1. Indian History which consists of Ancient, Medieval and Modern India - Rs. 395/-
  2. Indian Polity - Rs. 395/- (common for Prelims & Mains)
  3. Indian Economy - Rs. 425/- (common for Prelims & Mains)
  4. Geography: India and the World - Rs. 425/- (common for Prelims & Mains)
  5. General Science - Rs. 295/-
    Complete Package of 5 books - Rs. 1,800

Practice to Perfection: Prelims General Studies Practice Papers in 11 booklets -

  1. General Studies Test Series Booklets – ONE Rs. 295/-
  2. General Studies Test Series Booklets – TWO Rs. 295/-
  3. General Studies Test Series Booklets – THREE Rs. 295/-
  4. General Studies Test Series Booklets – FOUR Rs. 295/-
  5. General Studies Test Series Booklets – FIVE Rs. 295/-
  6. General Studies Test Series Booklets – SIX Rs. 295/-
  7. General Studies Test Series Booklets – SEVEN Rs. 295/-
  8. General Studies Test Series Booklets – EIGHT Rs. 295/-
  9. General Studies Test Series Booklets – NINE Rs. 295/-
  10. General Studies Test Series Booklets – TEN Rs. 295/-
  11. General Studies Test Series Booklets – ELEVEN Rs. 295/-
    Complete Package of 8 booklets - Rs. 2,750

Please Note: Booklets 1 to 5 taken from old/new NCERT and other prescribed books. Fact-oriented questions may be anachronistic but conceptual questions on all topics of polity, history, economy etc. are extremely useful.

Prelims CSAT Practice Papers -

  1. CSAT: Strategy and Practice Papers Volume - 1; Rs. 595/-
  2. CSAT: Strategy and Practice Papers Volume - 2; Rs. 495/-

Books under Mains Special 2017-18 -

  1. World History (19th century onwards) 1st Edition - Rs. 295/-
  2. Good Governance & Ethics 1st Edition - Rs. 295/-
  3. Geography: India and the World - Rs. 425 /-
  4. Science and Technology in India - Rs. 595/-
  5. Indian Polity - Rs. 395/-
  6. Indian Economy - Rs. 425 /-
  7. Understanding Contemporary Issues in India (9th Edition 2017-18) - Rs. 795.00/-
  8. Understanding the Foreign Policy of India: of Yesteryears, present and years to come (5th Edition 2016-17) - Rs. 595.00/-

Complete Package of 8 books for Mains Special 2017-18 for Rs. 3,700
Please Note: Mains Special books cover all information till August 2016. They are excellent for conceptual and background questions. Updates are carried in CST magazine issues September 2016 to December 2017.

CST Magazine (Hindi Medium) Annual Subscription for Rs. 1,320

Samkaaleen Mudde (Hindi Medium)- Rs. 695.00

Note: Please confirm the price on order.